I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

BiRd fLy...iN ThE SkY...

Angel of Mine – Monica Music Code
When I first saw you I already knew There was something inside of you Something I thought that I would never find Angel of mine I look at you, lookin' at me Now I know why they say the best things are free I'm gonna love you boy you are so fine Angel of Mine How you changed my world you'll never know I'm different now, you helped me grow You came into my life sent from above When I lost all hope you showed me love I'm checkin' for ya boy you're right on time Angel of Mine Nothing means more to me than what we share No one in this whole world can ever compare Last night the way you moved is still on my mind Angel of Mine What you mean to me you'll never know Deep inside I need to show You came into my life sent from above (Sent from above) When I lost all hope, you showed me love (Boy you showerd me love) I'm checkin' for ya, boy you're right on time (Right on Time) Angel of Mine (Angel of mine) I never knew I could feel each moment As if it were new, Every breath that I take, the love that we make I only share it with you (you, you, you,you) When I first saw you I already knew There was something inside of you Something I thought that I would never find Angel of Mine You came into my life sent from above (Came into my life, yeah yeah yeah) When I lost all hope you showed me love (Boy You showed me love, uh huh) I'm shakin' for ya, boy you're right on time (But boy your right on time) Angel of Mine (Angel of mine, oh mine) How you changed my world you'll never know I'm different now, you helped me grow I look at you lookin' at me Now I know why they say the best things are free I'm checkin' for ya, boy you're right on time Angel of Mine

Friday, March 19, 2010

the date!!! 19 MARCH 2010 (FRIDAY)...~~



hmm...today is the bad day for me...19 MARCH 2010 (FRIDAY)...and sweet day for the sweet orgTUA...hmm..orgTUA will be getting married!!!!...  T_T


hmm...to orgTUA..i know..this is my bad day and bad date...of course a sweet day for you..or mayb bad day 4 you too...hmm...but,, what else i can do...mayb itulah qada' dan qadar tuhan utk kita..i just can pray 4 ur happiness...hope u will live in a happy life with a happy family...please remember me k...coz i will always remember u and miss u so much!!!...deep inside my heart...i really love u...even i know u in a while....but really sweet memories ya!!...i will never forget!!...i will always keep pray 4 ur happiness and really hope that we will meet each other one day ya!! ....insyaALLAH...


hmm...sepanjang mengenali orgTUA...this is the song that orgTUA dedicated for me...i will always remember the songs n...miss u so much ya!!...

           ~~ SeLaMaT MaLaM...faizalTAHIR
           ~~ NoBoDy...wonderGIRL
           ~~ ThInKiNg Of YoU...katyPERRY

selamatMALAM....faizalTAHIR~~
Biarkan berlalu
Semua kepedihanmu
Lelapkan matamu
Biarkan mimpi membawamu
Ke mana kau mahu
Selamat malam
Tidurlah sayangku
Siang kan tiba bercahaya
Bermula baru semua untukmu
Biarkan berlabuh tirai kisah semalam
Yang indah itu ada padamu
Dengan setiap impian dan harapan
Selamat malam
Tidurlah sayangku
Siangkan tiba bercahaya
Bermula baru semua untukmu

Kan ku menjadi arjuna dalam mimpi-mimpimu
Kan ku panah tepat ke jiwamu atas nama cintaku
Pari-pari ku utus bawa kau ke sini lagi
Terhapus semua air mata dengan senyuman

Selamat malam sayang
Selamat malam kasih
Selamat malam sayang
Woooo... 

Selamat malam sayang
Selamat malam kasih
Selamat malam sayang
Woooo...
Tidurlah sayangku
Siangkan tiba bercahaya
Bermula baru semua untukmu

Selamat malam
Tidurlah sayangku......


">



~~selamat malam orgTUA...last day and the last night...with the new life...both of us...



  ~~ ended of our sweet story...finally END..." the very sweet oldMAN and the very kelam kabut budakKECIK..." ~~ 


** cheer up nurulHANA!!! chayok2!!!~~
** cheer up orgTUA!!!  chayok2!!!~~




** spent my time with akak...hope can cheer up!!...really miss her n the danish si masham...  ^_^


** sambil memetik buah belimbing....  very excited... ^_^


** sweet akak with her son...danish yang masham!!... 



** thanks akak...bwk p blk kmpung akak..best sngt..love u all..nnt mau trun sne lgi...  ^_^


** YA ALLAH...semoga-KAU memberiku kekuatan menempuh segala cabaran dan ujian yang mendatang...menjadi lebih kental dan lebih bijak membuat pilihan dan keputusan...amin..


                                                                 ....by hanafiza


No comments:

Post a Comment