I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

BiRd fLy...iN ThE SkY...

Angel of Mine – Monica Music Code
When I first saw you I already knew There was something inside of you Something I thought that I would never find Angel of mine I look at you, lookin' at me Now I know why they say the best things are free I'm gonna love you boy you are so fine Angel of Mine How you changed my world you'll never know I'm different now, you helped me grow You came into my life sent from above When I lost all hope you showed me love I'm checkin' for ya boy you're right on time Angel of Mine Nothing means more to me than what we share No one in this whole world can ever compare Last night the way you moved is still on my mind Angel of Mine What you mean to me you'll never know Deep inside I need to show You came into my life sent from above (Sent from above) When I lost all hope, you showed me love (Boy you showerd me love) I'm checkin' for ya, boy you're right on time (Right on Time) Angel of Mine (Angel of mine) I never knew I could feel each moment As if it were new, Every breath that I take, the love that we make I only share it with you (you, you, you,you) When I first saw you I already knew There was something inside of you Something I thought that I would never find Angel of Mine You came into my life sent from above (Came into my life, yeah yeah yeah) When I lost all hope you showed me love (Boy You showed me love, uh huh) I'm shakin' for ya, boy you're right on time (But boy your right on time) Angel of Mine (Angel of mine, oh mine) How you changed my world you'll never know I'm different now, you helped me grow I look at you lookin' at me Now I know why they say the best things are free I'm checkin' for ya, boy you're right on time Angel of Mine

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

baju kurung...baju kebaya... ^_^

wah...slmt pgi sume....heheh...
awl teman bgun kan arini....smangat mau p zoo...hehheh tp sblm p nak tulis jugak kat blog nih....cter nyer bgini...
smlam kemas brng nak p praktikal...tp x abis kms pun..muanhahahah...bnyk sngt...
just kemas bju kurung jer smlm...tup tup...terkejut teman upernyer bnyk gle bju kurung aku dlm almari 2...bju kurung + kurng moden n kbaye la kan...ader 40 sumenyer...muahhaha...2 bkn dr kecik yer...hrp mklm...2 sume bju dr taun 1 di universtiti tercinta...itu pun ader yg dh bg adik sbb dah jemu....kalu x,,ntah blmbak lagi agk nyer...


**koleksi bjuk kurung ku...kira..ckup x 40...ngee~~




** bju ni x penah pkai lgi n bru buat b4 abis sem ari 2...mayb baju ni akn jdi bju ant slh satu fav aku kot...hehhehe..


mungkin bg stngh org,,ala,,besa la 2...bju aku bnyk lgi kan...tp pd aku...ia sngt ajaib...kerana ader bju2 2 yg aku x penah pkai lngsung...muahahaha....al maklum la...aku naek taun 2 setengah dh ader teman...my luvly horse...so slalu p kls tunggang kuda jela...bnyk la mmbr2 aku suke membebel kat aku...terutama si uni, yana n exspecially si ZHAF...ohohoh....skrg mau jdi cikgu kne la pkai mlaram ckit kan...tp kuda kesayangan aku 2 tetap aku syg smpai bla2...tu la peneman aku kulu kilir...hoohoho...k la...ni jer nak tulis...mau siap p zoo plak....ohohoohoh~~



**ni la kuda aku...AGF ****....  ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment