I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

BiRd fLy...iN ThE SkY...

Angel of Mine – Monica Music Code
When I first saw you I already knew There was something inside of you Something I thought that I would never find Angel of mine I look at you, lookin' at me Now I know why they say the best things are free I'm gonna love you boy you are so fine Angel of Mine How you changed my world you'll never know I'm different now, you helped me grow You came into my life sent from above When I lost all hope you showed me love I'm checkin' for ya boy you're right on time Angel of Mine Nothing means more to me than what we share No one in this whole world can ever compare Last night the way you moved is still on my mind Angel of Mine What you mean to me you'll never know Deep inside I need to show You came into my life sent from above (Sent from above) When I lost all hope, you showed me love (Boy you showerd me love) I'm checkin' for ya, boy you're right on time (Right on Time) Angel of Mine (Angel of mine) I never knew I could feel each moment As if it were new, Every breath that I take, the love that we make I only share it with you (you, you, you,you) When I first saw you I already knew There was something inside of you Something I thought that I would never find Angel of Mine You came into my life sent from above (Came into my life, yeah yeah yeah) When I lost all hope you showed me love (Boy You showed me love, uh huh) I'm shakin' for ya, boy you're right on time (But boy your right on time) Angel of Mine (Angel of mine, oh mine) How you changed my world you'll never know I'm different now, you helped me grow I look at you lookin' at me Now I know why they say the best things are free I'm checkin' for ya, boy you're right on time Angel of Mine

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

masum or guru ganti????


hmm...arini satu lgi bnde mngejut...ayoyoooyy...masum ker guru ganti??? fenin2....cm ner nih...guru gnti next week interview...if dapat kne lapor diri 3 mei...masum training 5 mei...ayooyoy...cm ner ek???

hmm...mcm kne p interview guru 2 jer..mak ayh pun dh bising sruh p interview 2...kalu dpt mmg kne jdi cikgu kot...coz i really need money 4 my master nnt....hmm...sory...rowing team ...bukan sengaja nak buat pilihan begini...really2 sory....hmm...hope diorg faham....im so sory...  T_T


hmm...1 lgi terkejut..guru gnti 2 jdi ustazah kot...adoyaiiii...ustazah ler plak kan...ttbe ustazah sngt2 di perlukan...rmai benor ustazah nak menimang chaya mata...tp ok gak..cepat ckit dpt kije nyer...leh cr duit lebey....uhuhuhuh...but really hope dpt guru gnti nnt...wish me luck!!!  ^_^


.....by hanafiza

2 comments:

  1. tapi kn kamu...
    kite dpt gaki sikit jer sebab gune spm..:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeke?? 2 kgsk ker gstt?? aku dpt yg gstt...

    ReplyDelete